Sunday, November 23, 2008

Architecture ATCs


I am participating in an architecture ATC Swap for a group called ATCs for all. For these swaps you can create all your cards the same, or make different ones.

In this case, I chose to do three different designs. The first is colored with Stewart Superior Memories mists and then stamped with Adirondack Pesto. I used a Basic Grey rub on for the white design. For the second, I used Nancy Curry's resist technique on white glossy, stained with Distress and Adirondack Inks. The last one was colored with gesso and dye inks, and stamped with Versafine.

2 comments:

ncurryartiste said...

These are lovely, Susie. I love architectural themed artwork.

Unknown said...

Your work is just so inspiring to me...and these cards are just so incredible.
You are so wonderful at doing what you do, and thanks for sharing it with the world :)
Ophelia

A special thanks to Trish Bee and all the Art Venture members. Thanks so much for encouraging, prodding, and pushing those of us who have a little trouble leaving the comfort of our usual zones into new and ever more exciting artistic endeavors.