Sunday, February 17, 2008

Brid Tip-In Page



This month's Tip-in (8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch page was birds. For the front of my page I painted a background using cheap acrylic paints and dye reinkers. The first one was way too dark, so I put gloss medium on it, and used it as a background. I had to borrow the bird stamps (thank you Mary!) because I don't have any, and then I found a sheet of Basic Grey rub-ons in our local craft store. Who knew rubons could be so much fun! The images, front and back are from etsy. The back was inspired by the background paper that I just needed an excuse to use.


3 comments:

SweetPea said...

OMG - I LOVE YOUR BIRD TIP-IN!!! Tamara is my next door neighbor - she best change the locks on her doors . . . . LOL! Fantastic Susie!!

Cat Stegall said...

love the contrast and the colors!

Annie said...

Just great Susie.

A special thanks to Trish Bee and all the Art Venture members. Thanks so much for encouraging, prodding, and pushing those of us who have a little trouble leaving the comfort of our usual zones into new and ever more exciting artistic endeavors.