Monday, February 4, 2008

Little Beauties


I am participating in a swap on CC Swaps that requires 10 little beauties. I chose the smallest size for mine - 1 1/2 by 2 1/2 inches for mine.


I absolutely loved doing these, I made myself a rule that every background had to be something from my scrap basket. Those who I have swapped with in the past may even recognize some of them. One of the things I like best is that since I'm not making multiples is that if I have 1 image, 1 embellishment, 1 tiny bit of scrap I can use it.


6 comments:

Trish Bee said...

Beautiful little beauties! Each one of them is a little treasure!

Carol said...

Gorgeous, some one is going to be thrilled to receive these. Love them all.

Fiona said...

They are wonderful - I love them all and I agree it's a great way to use up all those bits and pieces
Fiona

denise's little birdie studio said...

These are great and will make excellent card/atc starters!

SweetPea said...

Susie - these are GREAT!! I hope you are sending to ME!!!!

Kelley said...

Great job. I'm regretting not getting myself organized enough to sign up for this swap.

A special thanks to Trish Bee and all the Art Venture members. Thanks so much for encouraging, prodding, and pushing those of us who have a little trouble leaving the comfort of our usual zones into new and ever more exciting artistic endeavors.