Friday, February 8, 2008

Credit Cards and Acrylic Paints








I was introduced to this technique by the Next Generation Stampers' Group and finally got a chance to play around with it a little today.








I've posted some of my results here.











Blues, greens, and yellows were my first attempts. The first one I did was mixed with lots of matte medium, so the colors are more transparent. Then I used the paint closer to full strength and finally, since there was a good but of paint on my nonstick sheet - I just put the third sheet onto the craft sheet, and then added some texture with a paper towel.




1 comment:

SweetPea said...

Fantastic paint scraping Susie - these will make wonderful backgrounds.

A special thanks to Trish Bee and all the Art Venture members. Thanks so much for encouraging, prodding, and pushing those of us who have a little trouble leaving the comfort of our usual zones into new and ever more exciting artistic endeavors.