Sunday, August 5, 2007

Finished name page


How exciting it is to be nudged into new areas. This has been a real learning and growing experience for me, and I've loved every second of it. The best part was that once I got going, it was so much easier than I anticipated, and loads more fun. No stress when it's just for you (and anyone who happens upon your blog. I ended up making this page about some of the things that inspire me, and as it turns out, that's artwise and lifewise. I'll be traveling tomorrow, but I'm sure the ideas for '10 things I love' will be flying though my head as I do.

3 comments:

vagabond35uk said...

Drop dead gorgeous Susie. You can see how this just flowed out so easily.

Trish Bee said...

Words cannot do this justice. I love how you took the name prompt idea and made it into a sentance - very clever!! Brilliant artwork and a stunning collage too! Well done!

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

Susie, this is really lovely collage. So glad you've joined this group!

Cheers,
Autumn
www.autumnlightdesigns.blogspot.com

A special thanks to Trish Bee and all the Art Venture members. Thanks so much for encouraging, prodding, and pushing those of us who have a little trouble leaving the comfort of our usual zones into new and ever more exciting artistic endeavors.