Sunday, January 20, 2008

Paris Tip-in




Here is my tip-in page for the CCSwaps group -themed around Paris. For the front, I chose that Paris icon, the Eiffel tower. This one is from a digital collage sheet from etsy, and I printed in on transparency to give it a little bit of a different look. I added some bits and pieces from stickers and other ephemera collage sheets. I stamped some fleur-de-lis on the background, but they're pretty subtle. There's also a separate torn piece of paper on the left, but it almost blends in too well. For the back I chose an image of Audrey Hepburn. Even though she's not French, she always gives me that vibe. The background is a piece of Stampington paper.




2 comments:

Annie said...

Oh very nice susie :) Know what you mean about Audrey :)
Annie

Rosie said...

Susie, I have no idea what a tip-in is, but what gorgeous artwork. I adore Audrey Hepburn and my DD has a little of the 'Audrey' about her, so I could be in for a bumpy ride!!
Isn't it fun that we're all enjoying ourselves so much on NGS...!!

A special thanks to Trish Bee and all the Art Venture members. Thanks so much for encouraging, prodding, and pushing those of us who have a little trouble leaving the comfort of our usual zones into new and ever more exciting artistic endeavors.