Sunday, September 30, 2007

Circus Tip-in



As it sometimes has the annoying habit of doing, my life got in the way of my art recently. I'm just now getting around to posting the Circus tip-in page that I finished for a swap. I chose to use Pierrot on the front of my page. The image is from Paper-Artsy. The back contains images from some Alpha Stamps collage sheets, some tickets I bought for a 50/50 raffle at my daughter's band competition (I didn't win the raffle, but I did get something great for a page), and the Circus magazine ad was in an art magazine my daughter brought home for me to peruse just at the right time!

No comments:

A special thanks to Trish Bee and all the Art Venture members. Thanks so much for encouraging, prodding, and pushing those of us who have a little trouble leaving the comfort of our usual zones into new and ever more exciting artistic endeavors.