Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's that time of year











And here are some of the Christmas cards I've been working on. Some use tags from a collage sheet I downloaded from etsy, those are the same images I used for my winter mini atc's. One is a beeswax collage using a challenge image from a group I belong to, Next Generation Stampers, and the final one is a great tree stamp I picked up and embossed. That one is my main card this year, and there are 11 little jewels on each tree although they don't show up so well in the scan.








3 comments:

Carol said...

These are all gorgeous. Lucky recipients.

Adrienne Wood said...

The are really lovely - and the tree one is stunning!

SweetPea said...

Susie - these cards are gorgeous - way to go!

A special thanks to Trish Bee and all the Art Venture members. Thanks so much for encouraging, prodding, and pushing those of us who have a little trouble leaving the comfort of our usual zones into new and ever more exciting artistic endeavors.